25 July 2008

Sicky bad no good.

Today I stayed at home and made the house smell of "sick man".

So if any of you are wondering why my internet presence spiked for a day... well it's nearly like being unemployed again.

Firstly, I'm incredibly proud of my Bro, who received his diploma in Popular Music today! Yeah! I've got a pop musician in the family!

So aside from ickey snot head, I did actually have a good week. K and I were out with some of my workmates at the Austrian Schnitzel house. Very tasty indeed. Infact, I would say the food was better than in Germany. Although K pointed out that this may have been due to looking forward to it so much. And the beer mmmm. I love a Weizen!
If you ever want to kill your desire for German food, then eat in a German work canteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment