29 January 2009

New Years Resolutions

It's taken me a month to decide, but I've finally decided what I'm resolving to do.

Some of you who know me very well, will know that I have a tendency to rub my belly button. It's right up there with sucking your thumb, for childish self comforting nervous ticks.
I don't notice it myself, but certain people have pointed out how odd it is.

And so, out of regard for others I've decided to stop rubbing mz belly button, cause I don't see any one else running around sucking their thumb!

(And yes it's a damn sight harder to stop, that I thought it would be.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous29/1/09

    WOOHOO!!!! That means you can't get upset now when i slap you for doing it, because I'll be helping you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but I will get upset.
    And then I'll probably go sulk in the corner.
    Because its my only childhood vice that I'm keeping.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete