12 August 2008

One of those days

IF, you ever buy a packard bell laptop. Please ensure that you buy enough replacement batteries to last you the lifetime of the computer. My laptop now lasts about 1 minute off of the power, enough time to transfer plug sockets.

Yesterday, after 2 months waiting for delivery, I received a replacement battery from packard bell. Only to find that it wouldn't fit in the slot of my computer. Now I'm curious as to how the Battery Configurator touted on their site as "100 % guaranteed" managed to configure the incorrect battery, and why when I check it now, it's suggesting another incorrect battery. And better still, when you switch the online shop to german, it's in a mix of german and dutch!
Oh, and don't try to find a contact email on their site... there's only a british phone number where the phone monkeys are trained to say, "Let me ask my supervisor".

The supervisors.. are also monkeys... but they have typewriters.

No comments:

Post a Comment