22 March 2008

What not to do when moving to another hemisphere.

1. Collect millions of geek toys which loose their value within 24 Hours.
Lets see... my ebay auctions...
MiniDisk Player
Nokia 7110 & Nokia 2320
5 assorted mobile phone chargers
2 digital cameras < 1 Mpixel
A 10 year old colour printer, aka THE BRICK
Everything for a second bike, apart from the frame
1 skateboard
2 x 2 Rollerblades
4 portable harddrives
Lots of computuer parts.
Leads, connectors, adaptors, hand crank chargers, cables, antennas, battery packs.
lint.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...what were you hoping to get for those cameras, you early adopter, you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!
    ya blogging again, ya bollux ya!
    hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told a white lie.
    I threw most of that shite out rather than put it on ebay.
    Still I might have gotten a good price for the lint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And who knows how long I'll be blogging again. I don't have any Interweb access arranged in Oz.
    Urgh! I'll have to get a job or something and blog from there.
    Such a cliche :-)

    ReplyDelete